CLICK HERE to go to the separate website for
in print or interactive e-book editions, and wherever
fine (and, let’s be honest, also sucky) books are sold.
Reviews the author didn’t pay for:
“I don’t know a more literate and hysterically funny resource.” – Lou Marzeles, The Goldendale Sentinel
“The book lives up to its title… brilliant.” – Aimee Levitt, The Chicago Reader
Misch in May…
– Monday May 1, 9:40 AM PST:- “The Todd & Shannon Show” (streaming internet)
– Sunday May 5, 4 PM: American Jewish University in Malibu for a Wine & Cheese Reception and Book Signing with Bruce Ferber, David Javerbaum, Dan Zevin and Karen Bergreen.
– Monday May 13, 3-6 AM (PST): Mancow’s Morning Madness (Chicago; Talk Radio Network)
– Monday May 13, 6 PM: Chicago Public Library.
– Friday May 17, 8:30 AM (CST): 9NEWS (Denver).
– Sunday May 19: JCC Boulder (Colorado).
– Tuesday May 20, 7-9 AM (MST): Pirate Radio, 104.7 FM (Greeley CO); listen live.
– Wednesday May 22: Toledo JCC (Ohio)
David waxes philosophic on April Fool’s Day in The Huffington Post (“Satire Is The Best Revenge”) and LA Weekly and endures 4 minutes of brutal interrogation by Sandra Mitchell of KCAL9 (CBS Los Angeles).
Jamie Reno (Newsweek, The Daily Beast, The New York Times) calls FTB “the best book ever written about comedy”; some people damn with faint praise – I almost fainted with the damn praise.